The touch screen inquiry machine is an electronic product widely used by people to handle business and inquire about information. The following points should be paid attention to when using it:
1. The touch screen part is made of glass, and the edges of the glass are relatively sharp. Gloves/finger cots are required for assembly.
2. The touch screen part is a fragile glass product. Do not exert strong impact on the touch screen during assembly.
3. The film surface of the touch screen is the touch surface, that is, the front of the product; the glass surface is the non-touch surface, that is, the back of the product
4. Avoid taking the lead directly to pick up the touch screen, and avoid pulling the lead.
5. The part of the lead-out reinforcing plate cannot be bent.
6. No part of the lead wire is allowed to fold in half. When assembling, the lead wire must be inserted horizontally, and cannot be inserted in half at the root of the reinforcing plate.
7. When picking and placing the product, it needs to be operated in a single piece, and handle it with care to avoid the product colliding with each other and scratching the surface of the product.
8. When cleaning the surface of the product, please wipe it with a soft cloth (deerskin) dipped in petroleum ether.
9. Do not stack touch screens, use tray.
10. Finally, pay attention: Do not use corrosive organic solvents to wipe the surface of the touch screen film. Such as industrial alcohol, etc.
The company's main products are: inquiry machine, ordering machine, touch inquiry machine